Restricted Master Key Systems
ENTRO master keying systems form the most common and first level of security in many projects. Using our experience and our registered MSM profile will give you an excellent system and secure premises. With a registered system, the key holders are registered on our promaster system to ensure that only listed contacts can authorise and order new keys.
The keying hierarchy is also a vital part in the security and a keying schedule will be developed with you to ensure the relevant parties such as Body Corporate, Building Managers, Owners have access to each designated area with different tiers of keying.
To ensure the builder can install all the cylinders and have unrestricted access during the construction phase we incorporate a ‘CK’ Construction Key. This key only should be used during construction as once the final key or MK is used the construction bearing will be knocked out.
- Design registration to 2023
- Cupronickel colour coded keys
- Multi key and multi broach profiles
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
- Optimal security, no pick
- Optimal security, no drill
- Optimal security, no bump
- Extensive range of products to suit the Australian market
Contact one of our professional consultants today for advice in master keying your project.